Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Passing of Two Prominent Men

Aloha,

This past week has been a week full of current events and yes even the passing of two important men in Hawaii's history. Frank Fasi and Cec Heftel, who have been in the forefront of Hawaii's political scene as well as in their own personal lives. I wanted to make mention of them in a post as this one, but I would also like to add a little more about these men in a later post as well, so please look for it (post) a little later (a few days) so I can do more research on these 2 important figures. May they forever rest in peace.

Mahalo,
Deb Mills

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aloha from Hawaii~
Mahalo for visiting my "MidlifeImpressions" blog. I hope you enjoyed it,(even if just a little!) It would be encouraging of you to acknowledge your presence~I will honor & value such thoughtfulness.

~Peace~