Thursday, February 11, 2010

STRUT - STRUT Writing Contest! on BrightFuse - A Talent Community

STRUT - STRUT Writing Contest! on BrightFuse - A Talent Community

Aloha Everyone,

I have been a member of the Brightfuse Community for some time now and enjoy the many new, interesting, & different people and events that I have been involved with since joining. And as the moderator for a few groups within the community, I have much fun and enjoy sharing my aloha with everyone I cross paths with. Now the STRUT group is hosting a "Writing Contest" and it is starting to really take off, stop by the site to read various entries from our members. Winners from all three categories will slip their way into a Brightfuse T-Shirt (courtesy of Brightfuse Administrator/Sue Madden).

Mahalo,
Deb Mills

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aloha from Hawaii~
Mahalo for visiting my "MidlifeImpressions" blog. I hope you enjoyed it,(even if just a little!) It would be encouraging of you to acknowledge your presence~I will honor & value such thoughtfulness.

~Peace~